View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I’m helpless as the third man grabs Shawn. The more I try to escape the grip of the man holding me the tighter he squeezes on my midriff. I can only watch as Shawn’s wrists and legs are bound and duct tape is brutally slapped onto her mouth to keep her quiet.

The woman’s next statement makes everything clear. This is not a robbery, but a kidnapping. Even though I couldn’t save Shawn it’s a good thing that I am with her. At least she won’t be alone while she’s held in captivity. The thought also crosses my mind that maybe I’ll find a way for us to escape or at least for her to escape.

Right after the blonde woman tells the men to get Shawn and me down to the van she pauses beside the shorter kidnapper and says, “Better grab his clothes,” and she points to me. “We don’t want anyone to know that she was taken along with someone else.”

Shawn is looking back towards me and the kidnappers as she’s carried out of the bedroom. Just before she disappears out the door the blonde kidnapper says, “You know, dearie, you should really get the lock fixed on your front door. It only took a think piece of plastic to jimmy it.” Then she laughed cruelly at Shawn.

The kidnapper holding me forces me to stand fully upright. As he does so he thrusts his hips against me. Once more I feel a bulge against me. This time I push my cuffed hands against the bulge and find out that it is a rock hard cock poking against me.

“That’s right,” the kidnapper says, “hold onto my cock. You and your girlfriend are soon going to be intimately acquainted with it.” Then he frog-marches me out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and out the front door.

By the time we get to the van Shawn has already been deposited on the floor just inside the back doors. I’m shoved in beside her. The kidnapper that carried out Shawn quickly ties both of us to a seat leg. The four kidnappers hop in the van and we speed off. Just before a blindfold is put over our eyes I notice that all the lights in Shawn’s house have been turned off, probably so as not to raise any suspicions.