Thread: Beautiful Legs
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

You really can't see any flaws from any of the photos. If you can look over the flaws then.... Just sayin'....

I mean freckles, moles and even burns from cooking and boiling water of food hit your leg. I have flaws and a few freckles and now even a burn above my right knee from cooking over the weekend.

There is no woman out there that is totally perfect trans or cis. There will always be flaws, scars and so on. If you have an idea of perfect beauty then you will always be disappointed. I have a scar on my left knee and just got burned which will scare on my left thigh just from living. I also have a scar on my left brow in which the I have to use an eyebrow pencil to fill in. Socially when I pluck them "pencil thin" which I like, it sux but not as good as I do to make a man feel like a man. I can hide it with makeup but not so much without while waking up the next morning with me.