View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wxhluyp is infamous around these partswxhluyp is infamous around these parts

When in autogynephiliac mode, emasculation is the key. The rejection of women, to display disgust at anything remotely sexual about them, yet to love being feminine.

A scenario I like to imagine is being beautifully madeup and clothed at my sister's slumberparty and later some of they're boyfriends climb through the window and they makeout etc. When everyone is asleep and its dark, one of the guys rolls over so we are facing eachother. He seems to be asleep but gradually gets both his forearms around my waist and gets his knees inbetween mine. I pretend to also be asleep also, I feel overwhelming electricity as I groan and reposition my legs further around his waist so my pelvis is pressing against his stomach. Also I reposition my upperbody so my face is an inch or so away from his face and my free arm falls over his shoulder. My pelvis quivvers as I feel his penis press against my underwear, "my" camisole had riden up. We both edge closer and our lips meet. We begin kissing faster whilst we both reach down to remove our underwear and then wrap more fiercly together in a front-spoon. He slowly enters me and I struggle not moan and quivver. When he is all the way in we begin thrusting in unison, out lips still locked. We both cum, me, inside my camisole and he inside my bowels. We remain underneath the covers, locked in the embrace, still totally inserted inside my ass until we're awoken the next morning...