Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Who is Bobbi?

Hope you have enjoyed this latest series. I always like to share the backgrounds of the people in my stories so I thought I'd tell you a little about who Bobbi is...

Name: Bobbi Taylor.
Born: Nashville, Tennessee, June 29, 1995. Moved to Indianapolis with her family when she was 3.
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 135
Hair: Medium length, blonde.
Eyes: Blue.
Cock: Small.
Body type: Athletic.
College Attended: UIndy. Degree: BA Sociology. GPA 3.75.
Interests: Art, music, travel, cooking, gardening, reading, sports, technology.

Bobbi grew up believing she was gay. In her own words: “I felt like a girl but I also liked doing ‘guy’ stuff too. I always considered myself gay because that’s what everyone said.” Her parents loved their only child but they never understood her. She liked to play in the woods behind their house and would imagine she was “Supergirl” or “Wonder Woman.” She told her Mom once and her Mom and Dad took her to see a counselor. The counselor said there was nothing wrong with Bobbi. Naturally strong and athletic, Bobbi tried out for soccer in grade school but was bullied by the other kids and eventually quit. She never forgot the experience and later in high school when one of the boys who had called her a “faggot” did it again, she beat the crap out of him. Bobbi always got excellent grades and found support and friends in an LGBT youth group. Very caring and nurturing, she always tried to help her friends and would sit up all night talking with them. She always saw herself as sort of a protector. Many of the other kids called her “Mom” even though she was younger than most of them. She never dated much and was in a very brief but abusive relationship. In May 2017, she received her degree in Sociology and plans to become a Social Worker. This summer, she was accepted to a Master’s program and started taking classes. She met Andy at an LGBT conference where he was one of the speakers. She liked what he had to say about being true to yourself and not ever letting anyone else define who you are. Afterwards she introduced herself to him. They talked over lunch and discovered they had a lot in common despite close to a 15 year age difference. At first Andy was hesitant but she persisted, saying “You of all people should understand what I’ve been through my entire life. I’ve had to do more growing up than most people twice my age.” They have been together ever since. They live in Zionsville, IN and enjoy just hanging out at home, doing academic research, working out, and cooking.

Last edited by a9127; 06-01-2017 at 04:02 PM.