View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default A Bad Dream?

Kirsten and I went to bed early tonight. We have both been suffering from sinus infections and we want to get rested up for our trip to Michigan in December.

She dozes off almost immediately. Watching her sleep, I am thinking about how much I love this girl. Ever since we met last summer my life has completely changed. Lying there with her eyes shut, her long blonde hair partially covers her face. As she snores, her hair sort of blows away from her beautiful face and falls back gently. It’s totally adorable and I am starting to get ideas about waking her for some quick fun.

Very tired myself and realizing that Kirsten is worn out, I don’t. Instead I snuggle close to her and pull the covers over both of us. She moves slightly and reaches across with her arm to hold me. She is very sleepy but I can make out kind of a muffled “I love you Andy” as I kiss her gently on the top of her head. Then both of us fall asleep…

It’s really hot in our basement “dungeon” and you look fucking amazing stretched out on the "X rack." Your gorgeous body is covered in oil and sweat. Every muscle in your body stands out. It looks like a scene from a horror movie. You insisted we not use a “safeword” this time. I have been tormenting your bound cock for hours now and tightened the nipple clamps so that you are in constant pain. You had told me beforehand that you wanted to be my total slave and if I decided to use the whip on you it was ok. Your body is covered in red welts and you can only moan through your gag. It sounds like you are trying to say “fuck me baby.” Taking your gag out, you say very clearly, “shave my head.” I get a razor and begin.

…Sitting upright in bed I realize that it was all just a dream. Looking down I see you are still sound asleep, safe and warm, your long blonde hair intact, your body not covered in welts. Somewhat shaken I go downstairs and make myself a drink. In the dark I hear “Are you OK baby?” Turning around I see that it’s you wearing a sheer blue nightgown. “God Kirsten, I had a really weird dream.” Hugging me you say “It’s alright, why don’t you sit down?” You go over and make yourself a drink then join me on the couch. “You wanna tell me about it?”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-30-2016 at 10:16 PM.