View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Entre vous

The main door opens and I enter. My spike heels click on the marble floor. Andy is close by, he turns and drops his glass shattering on the floor as soon as his eyes make contact with me. He starts to speak but only stammers as he tries to find the words. His eyes seem to take in more info than his brain can process. I notice he starts to undress me with his eyes. Should be easy considering how tight and revealing my clothes are. I too notice his bulge throb as his eyes follow down on my body. He touches himself as if to cover and finds a wet spot forming on his pants. I move to pass to the far side of the room and carefully but deliberately slide between him and others so my tits rub hard against him. He will be "up" for fun and games; no problem.