Thread: MeliMelicious
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliMelicious View Post
hey guys, well after weeks of waiting *hihi I finally had a couple of minutes to offer you some new stuff, this time softcore only *;D !

My fiorst real outdoorshooting *;D !

and because I'm in a great mood I'll show you one Pic from my newest shoot I had eastern....

damn this was sooo fucking great (this time we shot xxx stuff again of course, more to come... I still have to work on 900 Pictures and at the moment I don't have much time. We shot 1400 Picz at all - most of them outdoor and about 600 at home after this outdoor session- and I guess it will take one or two weeks until I'm completely ready at all *;D ! My girlfriend is coming this thursday, stays until sunday, so I won't have time to work on these pictures until she is gone again)..........
My god, Meli, you are truly beautiful. How did you know it is my birthday today and that what I've been wanting for a present is YOU?!