View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cockateer will become famous soon enough
Default Iodine Oct-21-1989 - Oct-23-2014

I already posted the sad news in the picture thread which I started for her a long time ago, but I was asked to share this here as well.

It is my sad duty to inform you that the woman we've known as Iodine committed suicide on October 23rd, two days after her 25th birthday. I got these sad news the other day, can't say much about the background yet. It seems that the relationship with a man which she had been so happy about ended in tears and led to this tragedy. I don't want to condemn that guy, but I was surprised to say the least when I found out that it didn't take him more than three weeks after Iodine's death to start a new relationship with a woman. If I should learn more you'll hear it first. Iodine's body was brought to Colorado where her family resides. There she was cremated.

Iodine's death is a terrible loss for all those who knew her, it'll take me a while to digest this. Her family is devastated, they supported her on her way to become a woman. I've read very moving words from her mom and dad, and from several other family members.

I add a portrait of her to this thread, unfortunately the system doesn't let me post the original picture, not even from an album, just a thumbnail. Iodine loved to share her pictures, and I know she'd love the idea that we keep watching and loving her, that we don't forget her, so feel free to visit the thread I've linked above. But please do me a favour and say a little prayer for her. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
1247837482086.jpg