View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ?

With my copy of ?Cream? in hand, and the embarrassing note from Marlene, I head up to my room at the hostel. It seems I?m always arriving in the morning when everyone else has left for the day, and it?s a good thing because I have only two things on my mind: sleep, preceded by a quick perusal of the Keliana spread in the magazine Marlene gave me.

I put my things away and settle down on the bed in the large room where, later, there will be many other guys sleeping. Right now, there is no one else around, so I shut the door, take out ?Cream,? and find the article featuring Keliana. The magazine is torn and tattered. The pages in the middle are loose, and the staples barely hold them in place. I wonder whether Marlene is as big an admirer of Keliana as am I. After all, she seems to have given this magazine quite a workout.

Finding several pages of Keliana pictures, I quickly decide to give myself a workout. To be precise, to give my cock a workout. It is already hard in anticipation, and the site of Keliana revealing her beautiful girl cock beneath the panties on the cover makes me begin to leak. ?Already?? I think to myself. This is going to be quick.

I decide to get on my knees on the bed and put the best 2-page spread of Keliana down in front of me so I can engage in some serious stroking. Using the precum that has now coated my cock, I jerk myself, making sure to squeeze tight as my hand passes over the ridge of my circumcised cock. In no time, the tingle grows to spasm, and the spasm becomes a cumshot. Just as the splooge is about to erupt from me, the door to the room opens, and a guy about my age steps in. The surprise causes me to shoot my hot jizz all over Keliana ? actually, her pictures.

I should be hiding, but I find I don?t care. The guy watches the last of my cum dribble out of the tip of my cock and fall on the magazine. He seems fixated on the magazine, and I wonder whether he can see Keliana from where he is, and at his angle. Soon, I get an answer. He walks over to the bed, where I am still on my knees with my softening cock in my cum-covered hand, looks right down at the magazine, and -- seeing beautiful Keliana, also with her cock in her hand -- begins to shake his head.

He speaks to me in halting English. ?She is what?? he asks.

?Her name is Keliana,? I reply, completely unfazed by the scene. ?She is a very special girl.?

?You are a schwanzlutscher?? he asks. I remember the word from the Frankfurt airport. A cocksucker.

?Yes, I am,? I say proudly.

He shakes his head and leaves.

My magazine is soaked with cum. I try licking it off the pages, which doesn?t work very well, so I decide to stick it under the bed, open, while I try to sleep.

The nap lasts a few hours. When I awake, I check the magazine under the bed, which now has dried cum all over Keliana?s pictures. I think about whether the day might come when my cum will be on the real Keliana, and I grow a bit morose. After showering and changing clothes, I decide that I need some fresh air. The streets of Munich seem very inviting.

I love Munich, more so than Hamburg or Cologne. I wonder, as I walk through the Schwabing neighborhood, whether this is because I was so preoccupied with sex in those other cities that I failed to see them as tourist destinations. I decide that Munich will get my full attention as a beautiful German city.

Schwabing has caf?s and the original cabarets, and I am having a wonderful time. I stay out very late, enjoy a superb meal, and drink a lot of beer. I find young people who speak English everywhere, and talk about music and politics and all sorts of things ? but no mention of Keliana.

At the end of the evening, I resist the temptation to find a sex shop that might have something I can add to my growing collection of Keliana magazines. I head back to the hostel, determined to get a full night?s sleep. The guy who surprised me earlier is sitting in the lobby, and he simply waves as I walk in.

In my bed, I fall asleep quickly, and I am quickly dreaming. In my dream, I see Grete, Teodora, and Marlene, my three special German girls who have had their way with me. I relive all the sucking and fucking I have experienced. At the end of the dream, Teodora and Marlene drop me off at the hostel but come upstairs to my room. Teodora orders me to strip and get on the bed. Marlene is giving her what sound like orders, in German. Teodora?s cock is huge and hard as steel. She gets on the bed behind me and rubs it up and down in the crack of my ass, and as she does so it leaks precum. She takes her finger, lubes it with some of her precum, and begins to rub it around my hole. Then she positions her massive, pulsating cock right at the opening, and begins to push in.

Suddenly, Keliana is in the room. She moves quickly but silently to the side of the bed and puts her hand on Teodora?s shoulder, who looks up at her. Keliana shakes her head ?no? -- a clear signal to Teodora to stop.

I wake up at that point, wondering what it all means?

My next day in Munich involves more sightseeing, more drinking beer, and more fun meeting English-speaking Germans. After an early dinner, I go back to the hostel to gather my things before heading to the train station. I have a ticket for the overnight train to Paris, a trip of about 11 hours, and even a private sleeping berth. I decide that since I?m leaving Munich I can treat myself to a new magazine, having given the city my full attention.

I remember seeing a sex shop during my travels around the city, and it?s not far from the train station. I decide to go in before the train leaves, and I head right to the section with special girls. There is a new magazine on the rack, prominently displayed. I pick up what is the premier issue of ?Lady With a Dick,? which is wrapped in cellophane. It features my darling Keliana, looking so very desirable in high heels, with her legs spread, an orange top on through which I can see one nipple poking out (oh, how I long to have her nipples in my mouth!) Her delicious girl cock, the bulge visible, is hidden behind a pair of dainty panties visible beneath hiked-up jean skirt.

The train leaves soon. I hurry to the front counter to pay. The clerk speaks English. ?This is brand new,? he says, pointing to a small sticker that reads Bonus drinnen placed on the cellophane. ?There is a bonus inside.?

I pay and rush to the station just in time to get on the train. Settling into my sleeping birth, I tear open the cellophane. As I open the magazine, there is a second, nearly identical cover beneath the outer cover. On this one, the panties are gone, and Keliana?s beautiful girl is exposed and fully erect. My mouth waters. My ass tingles.

I can?t wait for the other passengers to fall asleep so I can have my way with my beloved Keliana.

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
LadyWithADick_01.jpg   LadyWithADick_02.jpg