View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued …

The train ride to Cologne is a blur -- mostly the blur of my fist rubbing up and down on my cock in the rest room. I take my copy of “Baby Dolls” in with me as soon as the conductor collects my ticket, and despite the banging on the door from other passengers I stay in there for what seems like two hours. I have a new dildo that I bought in Hamburg -- did I mention that? -- with a suction cup beneath the balls, and it works perfectly on the toilet cover. Sitting with it deep in my ass, I flip through the pages of the magazine, finding the full spread in which Keliana is relieved of her yellow dress.

Indeed, as the series of photos shows, she is the epitome of a “cute little nymphet who loves to fondle and explore.” The spread is the story of Keliana as a babysitter, who arrives to watch some young children. She comes to the door in her yellow dress, in the late afternoon, and the mother and father greet her and give her instructions. Then they leave. Keliana plays with the children for a while, but soon it is dark and time for them to go to bed. Keliana tucks them in, and settles onto the couch in the living room.

We see the lovely Keliana on the couch, seemingly engrossed by a magazine she is reading. And then we notice that there is a young man, who looks to be about my age, peering through the window. Apparently, he is a neighbor. A closeup reveals that Keliana is looking at an adult magazine. The young man outside has a shocked look on his face, because he realizes first that Keliana is masturbating furiously to the pictures in the magazine. She fondles her breasts through her yellow dress. Then he sees that Keliana’s hand is wrapped around her cock, sticking straight out of her panties.

The young man knocks on the door, and Keliana scurries to hide herself. She opens the door, and the neighbor explains who he is and that he has come by to pick up a book that the father had left for him. Keliana remembers the father telling her that he might come by, and so she lets him in.

Pretty soon, the young neighbor is chatting up Keliana, all the while staring at the spot under her dress where her cock has remained hard and is bulging out. The text becomes quite explicit.

“What’s that you have there? A hard dick?” he asks Keliana. In the next photo, they are kissing, and Keliana is rubbing the bulge in his pants. A few photos later, they are completely naked, and the sucking and fucking begins.

I pump my own cock like a madman, and cum several times. I cum to the guy in the magazine sucking Keliana’s beautiful cock. I cum to Keliana taking his cock deep inside of her. I cum to the two of them spraying cum on each other.

Finally, I leave the rest room to make my way back to my seat. I guess I must have made some noise, because the passengers closest to the rest room give me knowing looks. A couple of them smile.

As we near Cologne, the conductor comes to my compartment and hands me a piece of paper. On it is a note, in halting English, written by a passenger who asked the conductor to deliver it to me. It is an address in Cologne, and these words: “I like make suck with you.” He smiles and leaves.

In Cologne, I check into another hostel. There is no Grete at the front desk. I am exhausted and quite spent from my masturbation on the train, so after leaving my things I find a quiet caf? and have dinner. I go to sleep early. The next day, I see the sights of Cologne, and spend an especially long time at the beautiful cathedral. As the day winds down, I begin to think about the note from the train, and I ask someone to direct me to the address. He looks at me with some concern, but sends me on my way.

I come to a rather run-down part of the city, and find the address. It is a small bar, and I look very out of place. I sit down at one of the few empty tables, and decide to order a beer. A woman steps to my side and asks me in German what I would like. I ask her if she speaks English, and she asks me, in turn and in English, how I found this particular bar. I tell her that I was given the address on the train from Hamburg, although I don’t tell her about the rest of the note.

As she goes to get my beer, I look around, wondering if I’ll notice the person who had the conductor give me the note. When the waitress returns, she says, “When you finish your beer, go down the hall to the second door on the right.”

It’s amazing what a beer can do to loosen you up sometimes, but this one was particularly effective. As I take my last sip, I feel ready for anything. Throwing caution to the wind, I head down the hallway and open the door. As I do, a small red light comes on, just enough to see. There is a small stool and a screen. Suddenly, I hear the sound of a small movie projector, like the ones at school, and there is a grainy film flickering on the wall. In it, a man -- obviously a man, but dressed as a woman -- is sucking a cock that pokes through a hole in the wall. There is no sound other than the projector’s sound.

I find this very arousing. My cock hardens, and I begin to stroke it through my pants. Soon I hear a voice, and I trace it to a small hole in the wall. The voice says, “Your cock.” It doesn’t take me long to figure out that the voice wants my hard cock put in the hole, which I do -- without even thinking twice.

Suddenly, I feel a warm, wet mouth on my cock, and a few fingers grasping the shaft. This is so surprising, and so arousing, that it takes me nearly no time to shoot a large amount of hot cum, which I can tell is being swallowed by someone very hungry for it on the other side of the wall. I cum so hard that I collapse onto the stool.

A moment later, there is a knock at the door. I open it, and in walks a woman in a yellow dress much like Keliana’s in the magazine I jerked off to on the train. She is at least 6 inches taller than me, and oozes sexiness, with lipstick smeared on her face and what I assume to be my cum dampening the area all around her mouth. Emphatically, she says, “Me!” Then she lifts her dress and pulls out the largest cock I have ever seen. It makes Grete’s look like a clit on a girl.

The creature puts her hand on my head and pushes me down on my knees. I begin to lick her beautiful cock and then take it into my mouth to suck. I swirl my tongue around her glans as she moans and pushes her giant dick deeper and deeper down my throat. After a few minutes, she begins to cum. I get the first shot right into my mouth, but then she grabs her cock and begins to stroke it with abandon, which causes her to release stream after stream of steaming hot liquid all over my face and outstretched tongue.

When she finally stops spurting, she reaches down, puts a hand under one of my arms, pulls me up, and licks the cum right off my face. Then she pushes me down onto the stool, adjusts her dress, kisses me harshly on my mouth, and walks out of the small room.

After a few minutes, I feel composed enough to leave. I wipe my face on my sleeve, open the door, and walk back out into the bar. Every patron watches me, and then they spontaneously begin to clap and laugh. I run out to the street.

As I make my way back to the hostel, the taste of cum in my mouth and my face sticky with the dried reminder of the face-fucking I have just taken, I find myself oddly aroused. I begin to think about Keliana, and I wonder whether a girl like her would ever want a guy like me after everything that has happened in Germany. Thinking about Keliana, though, gets me aroused again. Near the hostel, I find a sex shop like the one Grete works in back in Hamburg. I enter, and walk right up to the front counter. Even I can smell sex on myself, and I know he can. I tell him precisely what I’m looking for.

A short while later, I am back at the hostel, in a room with other guys who are trying to sleep as I, with the small light that shines through the window, work hard to image that the beautiful crack of Keliana’s smooth, delicious ass is really in the bed, right next to me, instead of just her picture on the cover of my newest acquisition, “Teachers Pet.”

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
TeachersPet02.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 04-03-2010 at 03:27 PM.