View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ?

The effect of Grete?s question ? ?Do you like it?? ? is immediate. I stand up and begin to shoot stream after stream of cum into my pants. I grunt loudly. Grete places one soft hand over my mouth to muffle the sound, and puts her other on my cock, caressing it through my pants. This makes me cum more, creating a large, visible wet spot between my legs. As my orgasm subsides, Grete takes one hand from my mouth and replaces it with the one that has on it some of the cum that went through my pants. She spreads it on my lips and kisses me, thrusting her tongue into me while she again rubs my wet pants. I feel my cock begin to spurt again.

Finally, completely spent, I collapse into the chair Grete moves forward and lifts her skirt again to take out her small, smooth cock. It sticks straight out. She puts it right up against my mouth, and commands me. ?Kiss it!?

Grete works her cock right between my lips. I want it so much, but feel like I am betraying Keliana. ?Suck it!? As I do, Grete leans over and bites my ear gently and then sticks her tongue in my ear, which sends a chill through me and causes my own cock to leak again. I shudder.

Suddenly, Grete moves back and her cock comes out of my mouth. As if reading my mind, she says, ?I want your full attention. We will continue this later.?

It turns out that Grete has a small, studio-like apartment in the back of the hostel, in which she lives rent-free in exchange for her shifts at the front desk. She gives me explicit instructions to come to her door later that night, after she is finished working at the sex shop. ?Knock four times,? she tells me, ?and then come in.? She adds, ?You should rest until then. We will be very busy.?

I gather my copy of ?Young Love No. 1,? pay for it at the counter, and begin to leave.

?Do not look any more at that magazine tonight,? Grete warns me. ?You will need all your energy. Do clean yourself up before you come to my room.?

Later that night, I knock on Grete?s door and enter a small studio apartment, essentially a living room with a bed off to one side, a small kitchenette, and a bathroom. Grete stands there in black lingerie. She has small tits and a small bulge in her panties. Her hair cascades over her shoulders. The lights are dimmed, and there are candles lit.

?I am glad you are visiting,? she says. ?I so hoped that you would not be scared away.?

I notice just how pretty she is. Keliana is beautiful, exotic, and mysterious looking. Grete has a ?girl-next-door? look, quite attractive and, I realize, very sexy.

She comes puts her arms around my waste, pulling me close. ?You have never had a girlfriend,? she says, in a tone that is half question and half statement. ?You are a virgin, yes??

Before I can answer, she puts her sweet, full lips to mine and kisses me, quite romantically. Her entire body seems to melt into me, and I kiss back fervently. My cock hardens in my pants, I can feel Grete?s mouth turn to a smile. She grinds herself against my hard cock.

After what seems an eternity, Grete breaks away, takes my hand, sits me on her bed, unbuckles my belt, and begins to pull my pants down. Once they are off, she falls to her knees, takes my hard cock in her hand, and begins to stroke it up and down. Her hands are soft and warm. Precum oozes from the tip of my cock, which she uses to lubricate me. ?Please, control yourself,? she says. ?I have much to show you.?

I nod and try to stem the rising feeling of hot cum churning in my balls. She stops stroking and kisses the tip of my cock, covering her tongue with my precum, then rises and kisses me again. I taste myself in a completely different way. ?You like cum when it is shared,? she says.

Grete gets back on her knees and admonishes me again to control myself. Then she begins to suck on my cock, first taking about swallowing about half of it but then reaching up, grabbing my hand, and putting it on the back of her head. From her movements, I can tell she wants me to push her mouth down so that she has every inch of me in her, all the way to my balls. More precum oozes out, but I control the tremendous urge to cum. She does this for a few minutes, and then stops, crawls up on the bed, lies on her back, and says, ?Bring your cock to me, baby. I want you to fuck my mouth, just like a pussy.?

I do as told, fucking Grete?s mouth slowly, with long strokes. I can feel tingling inside of her mouth. She begins to massage my balls and I feel them tighten. She looks at me and nods her head, while my cock is still in her mouth. This is a signal, and suddenly I begin to spew cum into Grete?s mouth, never slowing down my fucking of her. Just before I feel as if there is no more left, Grete grabs my cock, pulls it outr, squeezes it tightly, and coaxes one last stream of hot jizz right onto her lips. She jumps up quickly, grabs my head, and sticks her tongue in my mouth. We kiss, and I swallow a bit of my own cum. She repeats, ?You like cum when it is shared.?

Grete tells me to strip completely, and we lie together on the bed, arm in arm. She puts one leg over me, and I feel wetness. Her little dick is leaking. ?It is fine. I always cum a little when I am sucking.?

We lie there for a while, silently, until Grete suddenly speaks. ?There is much more we can do,? she says. ?Would you like to?? I nod.

?I want you to suck me, not like at the sex shop, but as I sucked you.? She sits on me, straddling my face and placing her now-hard cock right in my mouth. ?Remember what I did for you, and do that for me.?

Soon, she is fucking my mouth. Her cock tastes delicious from the small bit of cum that already leaked from her. In only a few minutes, she fills my entire mouth and throat with a massive amount of warm, delicious cum, much different than what my own is like. Grete?s cum is sweet, with the consistency of honey warmed to flow more easily. I realize that I could get used to drinking this every day!

Grete gets off of me and again gives me a cum-sharing kiss. My cock becomes as hard as I can ever remember. Pulling off her lingerie, Grete presents herself to me completely naked. She pulls me to the edge of the bed, has me sit, and climbs onto my lap. I can feel my cock touching the smoothness of her thighs and her ass. She kisses me again, and spreads her legs wide to straddle me. Her cock is against my stomach, and I feel more precum oozing from my own cock.

Grete reaches behind herself and massages my hard cock, and, with the same hand, grabs one of my hands and pushes it down her back to her ass. ?Put your finger in me,? she whispers in my ear. This is new to me. I push my middle finger against her asshole. She groans and speaks. ?I want to give you my pussy.?

I press in deeper, and her tight back pussy gives way. ?Fuck me with your finger,? Grete says. I do, and then she tells me to taste it. I am pleasantly surprised by the taste of the nectar of flowers.

?Put it back in,? Grete insists. ?Make me ready for you.?

Her back pussy is so tight and wonderful, and as I fuck her with my finger, her cock jumps against my stomach. My own continues leaking.

?I want you inside of me,? Grete mumbles. She hoists herself up just a bit from my lap and sits right down on my hard cock. I feel some resistance, but quickly I am in her all the way to my balls. ?I used your natural lubricant,? she says. ?It?s the best way?

It is a wonderful feeling, as good as her cock in my mouth. ?Please, kiss my breasts,? she says. ?Suck on my nipples.?

Grete?s breasts are small and beautiful, with rock-hard pink nipples that quiver as my hot breath hits them, even before she feels the wetness of my mouth. Suddenly, a hot, clear stream drips out of Grete?s cock onto my stomach. ?I have more,? she whispers.

As Grete continues to bounce up and down on my cock, I feel it become harder and fatter inside of her. She is clearly enjoying this. She begins to shake her head from side to side, guttural sounds come from her, and I hear an occasional deep moan. Her back pussy feels as if it is on fire.

All of a sudden, I feel as if I am going to cum. Grete can feel it, too, so she slows down and says, ?Wait. Cum with me, when I kiss you.? She resumes her bouncing. I feel the tip of my cock hitting something hard inside of her. My balls are so tight, and I can barely keep from bursting. Thankfully, at this moment, Grete lets out a loud scream and then covers my mouth with hers. My cock begins to shoot cum deep into her as hers sprays my stomach. I feel one, then another, and then another big spurt from me into her back pussy. She keeps her mouth on mine, and our tongues dance together furiously as we both shoot our hot jizz.

After a minute or two, Grete leans back away, still impaled on my cock. I feel cum dripping onto my legs from her pussy. She climbs off, gets on her knees, and licks cum off my legs and stomach, and then takes my softening cock in her mouth. When I am clean, she kisses me and then says, ?Time for bed.? We snuggle close together and fall asleep.

Light streams through the window and I awake the next morning to see Grete, looking beautiful, scurrying about. She is dressed. ?Take your time. Come see me at the front desk before you gou out to explore Hamburg.? She runs over, kisses me quickly, and goes out her door.

I begin to rise. Grete rushes back in, opens a closet door, and grabs something. ?I nearly forgot,? she says. ?This is for you. I bet you have never seen this one.? She tosses ?Tight Ropes? across the room, with Keliana on the cover. Grete almost made me forget her.

?Do you see what it says?? Grete asks. ?Tied and bound. Perhaps you will like what you see, and we can play again tonight.? And then she is gone.

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
TightRopes.jpg