View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ?

The day has come for my departure to Europe. I spend the day putting my room in order and doing the last bit of packing. My sister and mom are both at work, but are leaving early to have dinner with me and then take me to the airport for my overnight flight to Frankfurt. There is one particular task I must complete before they arrive home. I have decided that I can take only one of my Keliana magazines on the trip, both to encourage me to find more in the foreign lands and to allow plenty of room for bringing them back with me. Making the selection, it turns out, is not so easy.

This is going to require some very careful consideration. I spend a good amount of time thinking about the criteria I should use, but then I decide that I am wasting valuable time. Why let my brain get in the way of trying to answer what my cock and ass will surely know, and tell me quite readily? For this, I will need more room than the confines of my room.

With my mom and sister gone for the day, I decide that the living room will be my venue. I close all the shades and lock the door to the house. I take my ten Keliana magazines and place them strategically around the room. One is propped upon the easy chair, open to the Keliana spread. Three adorn the sofa, one with the cover visible and the other two open to Keliana. On the top of the piano, I create an erotic array of three more. Two claim the coffee table as their place of honor, and for the last two I bring in chairs from the dining room. Everywhere I turn, there is Keliana: her soft, silky, scrumptious legs; her enticing, appetizing ass; her astonishing, beautiful face; her long, extraordinary hair; and, of course, her delectable cock. It is a smorgasbord of Keliana, as if the gods had looked down upon me, seen the hardness in my pants, and decided to reward me with a sumptuous feast.

I run back to my room, strip naked, lube my own hole, and ram the butt plug in as deep as I can. I am as hard as I have ever been, and I being stroking my cock as I walk down the hall to the living room. The moment I enter the room, and see my array of Keliana magazines for the first time from that angle, precum streams from my hard cock. Some falls to the wooden floor, and some glazes my hand. I stroke my cock even harder. I move around the room, looking at the magazines. I have decided that when I cum, the magazine nearest will be the one that gets into my suitcase.

It takes only a few minutes for my cock to make its selection. Hot jizz spurts from me as I furiously pull on my erection, and I make a note to clean up carefully before my mom and sister get home.

Dinner is uneventful. My mother seems happy to see me go, for some reason. My sister is preoccupied. We finish eating, load up the car, and head for the airport for my overnight flight. When finally it is time to board the plane, my mother hugs me and kisses me, wishes me ?bon voyage? in the worst French accent ever, and reminds me to write to her and to my aunts and uncles who are funding my trip. My sister hugs me and then takes me aside. She reaches into her big shoulder bag and pulls out a small package, wrapped like a birthday present.

?Here, bro, something to keep you occupied on your travels,? she says. ?It?ll keep you company. Don?t open it until you?re on the plane.?

We embrace, and she tells me to have a great time. ?Don?t do anything I wouldn?t do,? she shouts, as I head down the gangway to the plane.

Once we are in the air, I hope to sleep, but I find I cannot close my eyes. The excitement is too great. I?m going to see part of Europe, and I?m going to look for Keliana in London. I recall the words of the old gentleman at the adult bookstore: ?Keep your eye on the prize.?

Suddenly, I remember my sister?s gift. I reach into the small bag under the seat in front of me, and pull it out. The middle-aged woman in the seat next to me, who has been drifting in and out of sleep, sees it. ?A going-away present?? she asks.

?Yes, it?s from my sister,? I answer. ?She told me it would help keep me company while I?m away from my family.?

?That?s very sweet,? the lady says.

I rip open the wrapping paper with nary a thought. Out falls ?Sex Inspiration No. 11,? featuring Keliana?s butt on the cover. Drool falls from my mouth. My cock springs to attention. The woman in the seat next to me screams.

to be continued ?
Attached Thumbnails
SexInpsiration01.jpg