View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ...

As the bus nears the stop by my home, I realize that standing up will reveal what Keliana has done to me. My cock is as hard as hers on the cover of the magazine. As bus comes to a halt, my face reddens. I stand up and try to hide my raging hardon by covering my crotch with the plain bag that holds "TV Confessions." As I walk to the front door, ready to step off the bus, the magazine falls from the bag, with Keliana's picture facing down and the back cover showing. Fortunately, the back cover is non-descript, with a mundane advertisement. But as a middle-aged woman reaches down to pick it up for me before I can do it myself, she turns the magazine over to hand it to me. She lets out a gasp, and I feel my cock leak in my pants.

I grab the magazine, exit the bus, and run to my house. Cum is leaking in my pants. I run into the house, yell hello to my mom, and rush upstairs to my bedroom. Already, I am hard again. My cock is sticky, but I don't care. I stroke it furiously while I turn through the pages looking for the Keliana story. And there it is: a story with pictures, "Shopping for Heels." Keliana is in a shoe store, and she is attracting the attention of a certain Mr. Polo.

I look at the pictures and read the story of the shoe store again and again, until it is burned into my brain. Then I lie back, rub my cock as if my very survival depends upon it, and shoot a huge load. In my imagination, Keliana tells me to cum all over her red dress, right there in the shoe store.

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
ShoppingForHeels.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 03-16-2010 at 08:59 PM.