View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default Death to the Tranny

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa
"Sustained. Answer the question, Ms. Carter." calls the Judge. He follows, "And may I remind you- you are under oath, under the consecrations of God almighty, and the penalty for such desecration to our Lord Jesus and the Holy Mother is hot burning embers up your slut ass for days, till all that's left of your transgendered pussy is a burnt-out cave. That is of course, just prior to your crucifixion, you miserable, whoring, sinful Jew bitch. So keep your misguided, snide comments to yourself, understand?"

"Huh?"
You frequently go in and out of reveries... like blinking of the eyes. Thats a strange but compelling style.
Quote:
"I don't feel my dick makes me any less of a woman", I state with confidence and conviction.
Well said.
Quote:
And so he flagrantly disregards the law and flaunts his deviant gender deception. It is a slap in the face to our State. It is a slap in the face to our great nation, a nation that holds a firm grip on its moral compass, a nation that has suffered at the hands of terrorists, a nation that lost so many dear loved ones. If you will allow me, I'd like to now exploit the sorrow and loss we feel to benefit my case and advance my career. Let us all pray, with a moment of silence, for our fallen heroes...
Another reverie! But your description of the lawyer's tactic is apropos.

Quote:
If there was a God I hoped He would show mercy. Then I felt the surge course through my blood. Smoke billowed from every pore of my precious skin. I lifted from my body and looked down to see someone tortured. Flames shot from her eyes and nipples. I had to look away.

Floating softly to my destination, the sky darkened. Don't look down, I thought.
Wow, what a description of death! Its quite graphic!
I can see that you like to think that the human soul migrates to it's Destination after death. To be judged for one's actions?

Great work. Write more please.