View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

munoor63 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
Foot fetish guy checking in! I have such a foot fetish that I registered just so I could grab the pics from the opening post. Oh, I jest -- but only half. I came upon this site a few days ago and am happy to be here. But I really DO have a foot fetish and this seemed like a good place to start, especially as there are a bunch of pics of killer babes with killer feet. I'm pissed to discover a download limit of 5 images per day! Oh, the horror! Oh, well. I can grab the rest tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm surprised that another sense wasn't alluded to in the opening post. Touching, fondling, licking, sucking etc. is all well and good, but what about .... SMELLING? Yeah, it's controversial with many, even some foot fetishists, but I love that aspect, too -- and I'm SURE I'm not alone. Some people prefer a lotioned-up aroma, while some prefer a natural clammy smell. I'll go either way, but I DEFINITELY prefer the latter! You can't beat the sensation of being flooded by natural scent (IMO).
same here. how many posts until we can pass the 5 download limit thing? im here cause of the same thing. lol