View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LeeIII can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to LeeIII
Default The Birthday Party

Ok one of my biggest Fantasy. I go to my friends birthday party and I noticed her looking at me strangely a littlie time goes by and it time for her to blow out her candies on her cake you can hear every one chatting make a wish she then blows out her candies as she is looking at me in the eyes every one is eating some cake, I sneak out to use the bathroom when I finish up I open up the door and she is standing there she licks her lips and push me back in the bathroom and close the door behind her and locks it and she grabs my balls and dick in one hand and my shirt in the other and leans in to my ear she tells me NOW its high time I get my wish she pulls off her panties and shoves them in my mouth then she push me down to the ground and takes off my paints and boxers she then starts to lick and suck on my balls and dick she looks up at me and see I am about to pull her panties out of my mouth to say something to her but she stops me and put my hands under my but and puts her finger on my lips and says to me keep them in your mouth tell I say different then she licks her way back down to my dick and balls were she started back were she left off once I was good and hard she stops and tells me to turn over so I do as she say she then starts licking and fingering my ass then I feel her big cock slide in my ass inch by inch once she is all the way in she pulls my head back to her and tells me NOW your ass is all main she then starts to fuck me like I have never been fucked before she then reached around with one hand and placed it over my mouth to keep her panties were they were and then I felt her body start to shake and then she started to cum in side my ass there was some much of her cum I felt it pouring out of my ass and dripping down my balls and my legs she gave out and fail on top of me. once she got back her composer she turned my back over and looked in to my eyes as she grabbed my jaw and leaned down to me, and said that was the best one I have ever had BUT I am not done yet, now you keep those in your mouth she then turned around on me to 69 me she then wiped up some of her cum from my balls with her fingers she then started sucking my dick that's when I found out why she used her fingers. Has she was sucking my dick I felt her slide one of her fingers in my ass she was after my prostate and she used her other hand to play with my balls she stopped only to tell me your going to give it all to me my little bitch, then she started to suck and finger me some more then I blow my load down her throat she did not stop milking me tell I was complete done cumming in her mouth. once I was she stopped got up and smiled down at me she then took out her panties from my mouth and said thanks for keeping them warm for me but before she put them back on she said now be a good little bitch and lick me clean as she shoved her wet pussy in my face so I licked her clean only to give her a second climaxes she then looked down at me and said I have been wanting to do that to you since we met. I smiled and said, next time don't take so long to. She smiled back at me as she licked her lips and said to me oh my dear sweet little bitch I WONT don't wear she help me up and to get my close back on and we went out for a movie and dinner after her party.
Love is a force that is so impressive than any other because it is invisible, it cannot be seen it has to be felt, it can transform you in an instant and can offer you more joy than any material things you ever will have in life. So laugh,LOVE and live life to the fullest my friends.