View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocks with beauty View Post
Sorry timhaas I think you are expressing your feelings in the wrong forum here. Let's support and empathize with those of us brave ( or desperate ) enough to undergo Transition and learn from them.
Well, it might be so. But I'm really a great fan of castrated shemales, and this forum, as well this thread, did suited my expectations pretty good up to a point. I can say only one thing - we're all fetishists in one way or another, some guys love the girls with hair up to their waist, some - with a shot haircut. Someone loves gays, someone - shemales. So here I am as well. I love the shemales (or better yet, ladyboys!) without balls! And again, I can just repeat, that it doesn't mean I am intended to "incline" anyone to do the operation. (Or even more "coerce" - that's not my "modus operandi" after all). It means I just love it and I would love to offer it to a LB, who wants to do it herself. That's it!

P.S. If you can, please post (or PM me) a link to the source we could "support and empathize"!

Last edited by timhaas; 09-04-2009 at 06:08 PM.