View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Elio, I apologize if i offended you or any ladyboys, that was not my intention.
I suppose i oversimplified a very complex subject.
I cannot remember the the details of the argument, anyway we all have our differing views on the subject, and i respect yours.
I know you dislike females intensely and have a very great love and respect for ladyboys, mabey this might cloud your reasoning on the subject a little now and then. (a little of the rose tinted glasses):D

Then as you know i have never met a ladyboy, i just go on what i read and hear from others, so what do i know.
I do appreciate the androgyny this makes the ladyboy a very interesting creature.
But i also very much appreciate the femininity of females and always will.
So i guess we will never see totally eye to eye on the subject when it comes to shemale -v- female.

Im happy for you that you have so much faith and contentment in the path you have chose, so don't let cynics like me annoy you.
Enjoy your ladyboys.

I admit all ! I adore Ambiguity ... I'm a fanatic of Ambiguity ... I'm CRAZY about Ambiguity ... Ambiguity ( = Completeness) is the most precious quality of ladyboys and ladyboys are the jewel of the Nature