View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Now fully erect, the woman's knees tremble and she holds Ila's head tighter. The tip of her cock reaches the back of his mouth where her cum drips down his throat. Once in a while, she pulls out to let him breathe, and in doing so giving him a glimpse of that shiny, wet tip ready to erupt.

"He is that good, huh?" the burly one says when he hears her moans. "Can I fuck him?"

"Not until I unload." she replies before resuming her thrusts into Ila's mouth. Going faster and harder now, her moans grow louder as well. At the same time, the burly man has pulled down his pants, tilting his head to check out Ila's ass with a curious look, as if wondering if he can fit inside. His large hands are glistening with some kind of lubricant that he rubs over his tanned, clean shaven shaft.

Finally, a spurt of the woman's warm juice fills up Ila's mouth. There is so much of it that she pulls out and sprays the rest over his face, finishing up by slapping him with her cock to shake off the remaining drops. "Aaaahhh..." she exclaims, then pats him on the head, "Much better than I expected. Now get up and bend over. It's his turn now." She lifts him to his feet by the arms.

The muscular kidnapper puts his hands on Ila's hips, playfully slapping the sides of the latter's buttcheeks. His cock is already on its way to full erection from watching his boss receive the hottest blowjob she ever had; it is like seeing a completely different side of her, less of a merciless thug and more like a slutty, perfectly feminine lady made docile by the satisfaction of her cravings. She is still panting as he pokes the tip of his cock at the outermost edge of Ila's hole.

Very slowly, he pushes in. "Let's see how wide I can stretch this hole." he says, grinning.