Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Wedding Weekend Part Three

Her rubber cock was insatiable, as was her lust for my ass. She fucked me every position she could that night, and my little penis drooled all night, as orgasm after orgasm racked my body. Her musky smell increased in the small cabin as our bodies heated and sweat began to roll. As we moved into a reverse cowgirl, her hard rubber cock deep inside my hot little hole, her hands roaming from nipples, breasts, and hips, I could feel her body began to shake. She pushed me onto the bed and threw my legs over her shoulders. Stroking deep, hard and fast, she sucked on my pedicured toes and shook and shuddered as her orgasm gripped her and shook. She thrust brutally as deep as she could, our groins grinding together, my little cocket resting between our bodies, as she began to spray me, us, with her cum. Finished with her orgasm, she told me to clean herself and her wonderful cock with my mouth. I deep throated the rubber cock and licked her belly clean, she laid down and told me to lick and suck her feet, her toes, her legs. Even her long slim legs were hairy, but they were drenched with her juices, and sucked on her toes as she fingered her wet hairy pussy. She grabbed my hair and pulled me up to her wet cunt, the smell was fantastic and as I licked and cleaned her, she pulled me in deeper and deeper. My tounge penetrated her hot tight pussy, caressed her huge clit, and soon she was shaking and spraying me with her juices once more. She left as dawn began to break, I was nude on my bed, legs spread, covered in her spray and her musk. Worse, the wedding was that afternoon.

After a few hours sleep, and much makeup and primping, I made the wedding, it was lovely, both myself and Christina were bridesmaids, and standing there as the ceremony went on, she gave no indication of what had happened between us. The reception was held on the lawn of the lodge, with small stands of trees and shrubs bordering it. I moved down a path towards the lake, and was grabbed from behind and pulled into the trees. Her mouth greedily meet mine, her tounge invading my mouth, her hot hands roaming my body under my bridesmaids dress. She pulled my down onto all fours, and began to lick my sweet little pussy. " You love this don't you, being dominated by me. Being fucked by me, you love being my bitch.", then her tounge drove deep inside my rosebud. Oh my, soon enough her ever hard friend made his appearance, and slid deep inside of me. There I was on my knees, skirt around my waist, my panties torn, stockings ripped, my small breasts exposed and pushed into the grass, as Christina fucked me like a dog. I could see people across the lawn, the music from the reception floating on the air, and there I was, like an animal, being fucked in the grass and the dirt. To be continued