Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hot Trannys

Part 1
Kimberly
This story is dedicated to Kimber James a world class hottie.
The weather had finally cleared as I headed down the highway toward San Diego. I was looking forward to the annual Transclimate conference being held in San Diego. I had had been invited to present my research on the future of Southern California climate at the conference. I booked a harbor view room at the Sheraton on Harbor Island. I liked the balconies of the hotel rooms that overlook the bay with a great view of the city across the bay, sail boats on the water and the Navy ships at anchor by Coronado Island.
I arrive at the hotel, check in at the lobby and go up to my room. It is great, six stories up with a magnificent view. I put away my luggage and hook up my laptop and think about my presentation. However, it is early, the weather is perfect with sunlight illuminating the balcony, so I pour a glass of wine and go out to settle onto a comfortable chaise lounge, enjoy the view and soak some rays. As I gaze across the bay the view was fantastic. I turn to pick up my drink and looked at the adjacent balcony. I could see part of a chaise lounge and on it a pair of very beautiful bare legs. I can?t see the rest of her due to the design of the balconies. I sit there sipping my wine and my gaze keeps returning to those lovely legs and wondering what the rest of her looks like.
Suddenly she stands up and places her hands on the balcony railing and looks out over the bay, a slight breeze caresses her long blond hair as she tilts her head back to enjoy it. She has on a very brief bikini and is stunningly beautiful. She has a petite finely toned body with very smooth slightly tanned skin. Her legs are long and sleek and somehow so very sexy. She also has very full plump breasts for the size of her body, man what a babe! I couldn?t take my eyes off her. She is smiling slightly as she continues to feel the warm breeze loving her sensitive skin. She then turns and looks directly at me, right into my eyes. She apparently knew I was staring at her and her gaze was letting me know. I felt somewhat shocked by the power of her look but managed an embarrassed smile as she turned and went inside.
Her image was then firmly implanted in my mind and the stare made me feel strange. What did it mean? It didn?t seem like a flirt but more like some kind of challenge. It rattled me and I couldn?t concentrate on my laptop presentation so I headed down to the bar to have a drink. The bar was rather dark but as my eyes adjusted to the low light I noticed someone at the bar. As I moved closer I realized it was the women in the room next to mine. My mind ran through many questions as I decided to sit next to her, introduce myself or sit somewhere else. I finally screwed up enough courage to sit by her. She looked at me and smiled.
I said, ?Aren?t you in the room next to mine?
She said, ?yes, lovely views from the balconies aren?t they?
?Yes, indeed? As my mind formed a picture of her standing at the balcony.
My name is Randy and I am here for a conference. Are you visiting here too?
?Yes, just for a few days, unfortunately. I?m Kimberly?
?Hello Kimberly, nice to meet you?.
We sat there sipping our drinks for a while as I tried to figure what to do next.
Finally, I said, ?I am here on my own this evening and I would be very pleased if you would join me for dinner.
?Well, I was supposed to have dinner with my boss but he had to return to San Francisco to take care of a production problem?. ?However, you need to know, I am transsexual.?
I was stunned, she was so feminine so beautiful.
I pulled myself together and said. ?Kimberly, may I call you Kim??
She smiled. ?That?s fine with me, where did you want to go for dinner?
I felt a rush of excitement as she agreed to have dinner with me. My dream for a long time was to meet a transsexual. One of such beauty was a dream come true. We walked down the road to Tom Hams Lighthouse Restaurant and got a table by a window overlooking the bay. I had never before sat down to dinner, with such a beautiful women/transsexual. There was a candle in the middle of the table and it illuminated her lovely face with this soft flickering glow. God she is such a delight! She looked relaxed and happy as we examined the menu. I watched her lick her full sensual lips as she commented on particular dishes that attracted her. I kept looking at her eyes there was this focus and intensity in her gaze that held me enthralled. Whenever she looked at me and our eyes made contact, it felt as if she was penetrating me. It put a quiver down my spine. We had an excellent dinner and after dessert we had an aperitif.
Attached Thumbnails
kjdvd4.jpg  

Last edited by randolph; 01-26-2010 at 07:45 PM.