Thread: My experience
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BenF has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default My experience

hi everyone,

I want to share with you my first experience in the city of Makati, Philippines.

I realized i like ladyboys in 2004. I was Just walking in manila looking for girls when i saw the prettiest girl.. she was stunning.. who turn out to have a cock. Here name was Diana, she was soo sweet but I didn't like to go with her at first.
later, a day later, I asked her out and she came to my room, I sucked her cock all night.... really, all night, I wake up and kiss it, sleep again..
in the morning i fucked her cute ass.. she let out a scream and then gave me a bottle of vasiline.. she was soo cute. I lubed my cock and put it back again.. she looked like a a sweet girl. Then I came on her hips. she asked if she can fuck me and I said yes. She lubed her 6 inch cock with Vasiline and put it in. Being my first time it was painfull and after few thrusts I told her to stop. I went to bathroom and came back to find her frustrated. I felt bad so I sucked her cock till she came in my mouth though she repeatedly wanted to fuck my ass again. but when she came she was happy.

more later I proise, Manila is the best if u want ladyboys.

Last edited by BenF; 10-28-2007 at 03:32 AM.