View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default Re real life encounters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybutler View Post
heres the thread for all of your real life encounters with shemales. Me, I made out with a cute little ladyboy in Australia on my 24th birthday, met her at a bar and noticed right away she was a transexxual, but she was real feminine. Sadly nothing progressed further than making out tho
Hello Haybutler, This may sound odd to some but I keep a record of the different girls I have encountered. I have been with 39 different ladyboys/shemales and have been with several of them more than once or twice. I even had one Thai ladyboy stay with me here in Europe for 3 months. Most were Thais, a few Filipinas and Malaysians, 3 from the UK and 2 from the States. I should add that I can only meet so many girls because I work for an airline and enjoy travel discount. But you have beat me on one count mate, I have never had the luck to pick up a western shemale in a bar or club on a natural basis. The western girls I met were all members of www.tvchix.com So considering your age, you are doing well. At 24 I never even knew shemales existed. So good on yer. By the way, there are lots of tvchix members located in Oz so maybe it would be of interest to you. Its free and easy to join, plus has a unique proximity search to find girls in your area. Good luck and cheers rgds Lba