View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough
Default Great Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZincDink View Post
Visiting the strip club, watching the ladies and enjoying them but turning down several offers for lap dances. A new dancer I have not seen yet hits the stage and she is amazingly hot! I know that I'll be spending the extra cash to take this one into the back room for a long lap dance.

She does her stuff on stage and does some table work for several of the other guys. With them, she looks friendly but distracted as if something is missing. Definitely no signs of any "extra" equipment on her.

Eventually she makes her rounds to my table and soon she's leading me to the back for some special attention. She dances well, brushing up against me more than is allowed, showing her sweet ass off and putting her small but sexy tits in my face, letting the nipples trace my features.

I'm sitting and she straddles me, starting her slow grind. I'm enjoying the view and the pressure of her petite body on my growing cock. She seems to be enjoying this more than usual (or more probably her acting is better). Looking down to watch her pussy grind against me, I notice something I hadn't before. She's getting thicker down there and i can see the outlines of a cock starting to appear in her panties! I'm surprised at first and start to fidget, but she presses me back into the seat and grinds harder.

Soon, a well-defined cock is visible in her panties, with a small wet spot at its tip. I can't help but stare, my eyes getting wider each second. She knows I like what I see and continues grinding into the second song. Leaning forward to wisper in my ear, she says "You like my little surprise, don't you?" She leans back so I can see her tits riding high and her dick finally gets to its full throbbing hardness, poking out of the waistband by an inch or two. Her cock is slender and not too long, but it's the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen.

The third song starts up and she begins playing with the waistband of her panties, tugging on them and teasing me with the idea that they are comming off. By now, I'm as hard as I can get, seeping pre-cum in my underwear. The cliche'd Motley Crue song hit the chorus, and before I know it, she flips her cock out and slides forward until its head is pressed against my lips. I open up and present my tongue like a loading dock ramp.

She plunges that sweet dick into my mouth over and over again, letting me taste every bit of it. I reach up and grip her hips (breaking club rules) and help guide her as she works my mouth. Soon, she's shooting a load into my mouth; it tastes slightly sweet from all of the sissy drinks she has while working. I swallow every bit of that delicious cum, as she bites her lip to keep from making too much noise.

She discretely tucks herself back in and heads to the changing rooms. I hope she'll be back on stage soon. I can hardly wait for the rotation of normal (now somehow boring) dancers to get back around to my new favorite girl.
Great fantasy / story my friend.