View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Technology Flops?

From PC Magazine. “The Biggest Software Flops of All Time.” How many of you remember any of these?

I remember some of them. Netscape and Joost for example. And I had a Palm Pilot. Mine was the color m505 from 2001. Before “smartphones” that was what you had to do. The most useful thing about it was when I drove across the United States with my first wife in 2004, we were able to download all maps to it and plan our routes. We didn’t have a “navigation” system in our vehicle back then. But the Palm could take advantage of GPS. I paid a lot for it.

Even worse, I remember and actually used “Mosaic.” That was in the earliest days of the “Web.” Maybe 1993? A graphical browser! Awesome! Younger members might like to see what a “Web Page” in 1997 looked like. There is an example of one in Netscape 6. My first “Web Site” was designed in grade school and called “Andyz Home Page” I had a lot of stuff on me and school and sports activities plus pictures of my family on vacation. Also a section on exotic “carz.” Remember this WAS “social media” back then!!!

Of course I remember upgrading to Windows Vista in early 2007 (at major expense). I had just started my “technology” blog then. One of my first articles was a review of Vista. I wasn’t kind. I documented that it had “crashed” necessitating a total restart (and losing everything) no less than 23 times…

Here’s the link:

https://www.pcmag.com/feature/345740...m_medium=title

Last edited by a9127; 06-05-2019 at 11:11 AM.