View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I'm not getting rid of the penis. Not because it is particularly importat, but because it is just not at all important to me. The surgery is expensive, and IMO not needed because having a vagina won't make me feel any more of a woman. My identity is not contained in my pants, so having an expensive, potentially disasterous surgery just seems like a silly waste of time.

I'm not a "gay guy who looks feminine".
Right, that makes things slightly clearer. The risk for removal is too high compared to the limited nuisance. So getting a bit more personal, do you use your Penis for sex, or just consider it a bit of floppy, useless skin ?

I suppose this is where the complexities begin to emerge. Women have clitoris, which is erectile tissue and sensitive. So a Penis could be considered a big Clitoris. Your post has me thinking that a biological woman might be quite happy to have a Penis ? and then I begin wondering that if it boils down to the pure physical act of sex, is penetration in the Vagina any different from Anal ?

So, infact a woman with a Penis makes perfect sense. It's really just the mental position on gender.