View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Thanks for the reply Bionica. So are you planning to lose the male genitals ? or are you happy being a guy, looking like a woman ? If so that would make you a gay guy who likes to look feminine......is that more of a statement/lifestyle choice with little to do with sexuality?

I read parts of the Blog. It's strange because it almost reads like outlaw culture.......in a sense it used to be the same if you rode a motorcycle......something I enjoyed because it was fun and exciting, others saw it as a threat.

I think I should really open another thread in the proper place as this is off topic.
I'm not getting rid of the penis. Not because it is particularly importat, but because it is just not at all important to me. The surgery is expensive, and IMO not needed because having a vagina won't make me feel any more of a woman. My identity is not contained in my pants, so having an expensive, potentially disasterous surgery just seems like a silly waste of time.

I'm not a "gay guy who looks feminine".