View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
How do the females view you? Do you have male friends ? What do you do during the average day ?

Do the ladies out there like to be called TS/Transexual/Shemale/Ladyboy whats the preference as sometimes it almost seems like I might being slightly insulting ?
Most offen the women i met have no idea that i'm not all girl if they suspect they never made mention of it, As for the women who know they treat me as just one of the girls, I've only had trouble with one older co-worker and she was always preaching the bible to me and wanted me to see her minaster who with Gods help would cure me, Yes i have guy friends who know i'm a Tgirl and they are some what ok with it one of them i've been friends with sence grade school when i told him he just said ok now a few things makes sence, But it makes him uneasy when i talk about my upcoming SRS something about having my penis removed makes him cringe. As far as being called a TS or shemale it makes no nevermind to me as they are just terms nothing more but since i'm Asian/American the term ladyboy bugs the crap out of me i really hate that term i guess because when i told my parents my mother called me a ladyboy and it really hurt me, As for what i do for a living i'm a bank teller Jennifer

Last edited by transjen; 11-28-2008 at 04:15 PM.