View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009
itzic0

Default Every body wanted,but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molag Bal View Post
^I definitely fall into category one but still consider myself half a fag. Anybody claiming that their love of t-girls is heterosexual doesn't get the concept of heterosexuality. People are just too hung up on being called gay.
You right:i am in to women,never tought of touching my asshole till one and a half year ago,when after riding on the net somebody who was in to streching his asshole with big object 5-6 inches in diam,a botle of 2 liters of pepsi:i said to my self that is impossible,but i do not know how i got the ideea of starting streching my asshole,but all i know is that the next day i went to the store and bought some cucumbers,crisco and the rest is history:what a pleasure i discovered:i am now able to take easy,and i mean easy a botle of 1.5 liters in my asshole:now as far as it concerne a shemale,i am willing to give it a try any time,i am verry kinky,so,let a shemale fuck my asshole,without lube,excite me,lick her/his asshole when is open,even suck her/his dick if she/he wants to teach me how to,so everything is matter of open mind and education that we received:so,any shemale out there who's into big toys,willing to give me a hand or two?

Last edited by itzic0; 11-07-2009 at 10:38 PM.