View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Arrow

I have to tell you JonFrum, I learned something from your post.
I had no flippin idea that people post ads for circle jerks on Craigslist !!
You got into my funny bone with "There's never any tears, and it doesn't cost you a dinner - guys just want to blow their loads, so you can't lose. " A real good one.
With your Craigslist buddies, are they wearing condoms ?

Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonFrum View Post
I have no interest in guys sexually, but once I gave my first blowjob to a crossdresser I loved it. And then I figured if it's that good, what am I denying myself for? I'm highly sexed, and I love to cum and make other people cum, so why not take advantage of cocks when I love to suck them? It's like you're wasting half the population.

Basically, I like to do guys like me - bi, and wanting some on the side. Bi guys who want secret dick tend to be very horny, and great, dirty sex. I've hooked up with circle jerks on Craigslist, and you can always get and give blowjobs once you're in those groups. I'm not into hairy guys, and I prefer white guys, so when I do it I'm pretty picky. I just love having my mother fucked, giving up my mouth, getting facials, etc. There's never any tears, and it doesn't cost you a dinner - guys just want to blow their loads, so you can't lose.