View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hbjay is on a distinguished road
Default how i masturbate

i usually take a couple of hours to masturbate i have lots of toys i like to mount my toys so i can ride on them i start with dildos about 10" thats the smallest i have.like to slide down on to it and ride it while watching shemales toying themselves or getting fucked it gets me harder thinking there was a shemale fucking my ass.then i will get a bigger dildo and start riding it love big fat dildos love to feel my ass getting split open it feels great i even make videos of me riding my dildos love to watch my own ass getting fucked by a huge dildo.sometimes i like to take thinner ones and real long and take them all the way in the longest ive been able to take is 20"all the way in feels great.i usually do this for a couple of hours and cum a few times planning on getting a fucking machine so i can have the machine fuck my ass for along time.have never had a real cock fuck my ass but would love to meet a nice shemale and have her do my ass if any shemales interested please contact me and we can set something up