View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

justinp is on a distinguished road

I get totally naked and start netsurfing. Sometimes it's erotica, sometimes videos or pics, but it never takes long before I get fully hard. Then I try and spin it out as long as possible. I love caressing the head of my cock and softly stroking my balls when they are tight hard against the base of my cock. I will pay lots of attention to my nipples. I love smearing moisturizing cream over them and thumbing them as I would like them licked. Sometimes I'll be able to stay on the edge for hours...getting closer then pulling back, again and again until I'm light-headed with lust and my cock is stretched so tight it's beginning to hurt and I can smell my own excitement all around. The insides of my thighs are smooth and I love taking my cock between them and rolling it up and down in a motion that resembles riding a bicycle. When I do this I can stimulate my nipples with my hands at the same time and feel all the sensations at once.

I will hold off as long as I can - trying to time it just right. When I decide to go over the edge I spread my thighs open and wank just the head of my cock with one hand while gently cupping my balls with the other. The area between my balls and anus gets taut and hard as I become more and more aroused, and just before I let go and as I am coming, I press down firmly there to feel the powerful pumping of my prostate as I shoot. When I come this way it is always hard and strong and often more intense than with a partner.