View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DudeMan will become famous soon enough
Default Throw it out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslust View Post
Some guys are real defensive about their (for lack of better words) private life. Also, many guys who are into gurls with a little surprise, feel that they have to validate their hetrosexuality (espically if they keep their interests a secret). Something you might do is send him a joke email, with a fully clothed t-girl and ask him if he would "do" her. If he says yes, send him a pic of the same girl showing her goods and see what he says.
I would do as tslust suggests, but I would wait a while(otherwise he might assume you were just snooping around on his pc). But you weren't snooping around, it was right in front of your face. This makes me think that he is at least somewhat open about his admiration for t-girls. I'm very defensive about people knowing that I'm into transsexuals, but at the same time I would like to have more people to talk to about it. If you're going to say something to your cousin, you should make sure that you can show him that you're really into trannies(maybe have a gallery somewhere that you can show him if he reacts positively to a fully clothed t-girl, or send him a link to your profile on this forum). You have nothing to lose by showing him a fully clothed shemale and seeing his reaction, but you have a lot to gain by becoming cousintrannyadmirers.