Thread: Should I Go????
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
If you have to ask then don't go because you obviously aren't mature enough to handle any kind of relationship.
I stand by my advice, but I needn't have been so harsh. If you have to ask strangers whether or not to go then you are not ready to have a relationship with a transwoman. In time you may find that you are ready and when you are ready then you will know. By that time you won't have to ask anyone whether or not you should visit a transwoman. You will do it because you are ready and you want to and no one or nothing will stop you. That then is the time to go. Most importantly when you are ready you will not disappoint her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdude View Post
If you decide not to go, at least tell her you won't be showing up. Every T-girl I know complains about making dates with guys and being stood up. Trust me, the local gals talk and guys who piss off one tend not to get a second chance with another.
Darned good advice; follow it. Think of the girl and her feelings and not yourself.