View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedone View Post
Tolerance in religion, at least from my experience is a misnomer.

They talk a good talk, but don't walk their talk.

I've been threatened with physical harm by them.. So where's that "Love thy neighbor" crap?
The Lord be praised! Find me the place in scripture where Jesus Christ condemned transsexuality...

Don't bother to try to find it...

I'm christian, and I do believe in the good message of Jesus Christ.

Most of my trans*lovers have been muslim, and they claim to believe in the words of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I've been a nasty missionary and have made more than one little ladyboy cry from frustration of me refusing to accept her muslim faith... and to challenge her theological approach...

As Fey wisely said to me: darling, why do you ALWAYS have to challenge my faith... I'm not a terrorist... why do you dislike muslims that much?

Well, maybe because muslims seem to have a love for killing things... just like right wing Republican Americans...

No, ofcourse Fey was right, and in complete fairness, I've only met completely nice and very non-violent people here in muslim Indonesia. So I've had to take my anti-muslim approach a little bit up for reconsideration. Not that I love the way, but fair is square. And I don't want to be an asshole that makes little muslim ladyboys cry because of my hateful remarks.

I admit that I cannot truly trust Islam - the muslims have too much blood on their hands for me to truly consider that religion particularly peaceful. And my problem is that moderate muslims never REALLY opposed the fanatics enough... they seemed to either ignore them, try to excuse them or silently approve of their actions.

I don't think in all fairness that Islam is particularly "good news" for democracy.

But I don't think Geo Bush was either...

Nasty...

Barack Obama is.

Hanky Panky

Last edited by hankhavelock; 05-28-2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: missed a term