View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siennagrace69 View Post
Set aside all the stories of how much it hurts---they are all baloney ! I've taken over 11" and it was heavenly ! The almost devastating rush of feeling a huge cock massaging your prostate is better than any climax you've ever experienced fucking a girl and the absolute beauty of feeling your ass filled by your lover's cum simply can't be described. Taking a cock in my ass is the singularly most satisfying thing I have ever done. That's why I do it as often as I possibly can.
That is the best description that I've ever read of how it feels to take a cock. Taking a cock in me is the most pleasurable and most wonderful feeling that I've ever had and it's why I'll do it any chance that I can.