View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
This is the last I'll say about it, I actually have to get ready for my implant surgery, see I have a life, a life that apparently 290,000 times was worth reading about. Case closed, go back to your pathetic snipes you look silly.
LMAO! I have to say I find it hysterical that this is the billionth time that you've declared you have "no time to talk about things", yet you keep coming back and posting away. And frankly, you're the one looking a bit silly now with all the sarcastic comments, name-calling, and pathetic snipes at fellow board members here. In fact, here's an observation that everyone can clearly see now...

Have you noticed, Melissa, that you CAN'T leave well enough alone? Have you noticed that you just HAVE to get the last word in, to always try and drown out any opposing thought? To make sure it's YOUR way or NO way at all? As proof of this, have you noticed that you often post a response to something and then...even after some time has passed and even after the comments have moved onward...that in a sure sign of a personality that just can't let go, you will actually go back and excerpt someone's post yet again, all so you can post yet again on the very same comment? In other words, you'll actually reply to something you already replied to!

You responded to my post about your fan base (in Post 142) and said: "And may I add my popularity is something I will not defend. When I state I have thousands of fans that is no exxageration." Really? Gee, so then what's up with this post? What happened to this being something "I will not defend." I thought you had nothing more to say on the matter. And yet -- what a shock! -- here you are again, this time trotting out Yahoo figures that took me all of 30 seconds to rip apart and show how meaningless they are.

So, I guess in the future whenever you declare "this is the last I'll say about it" what you REALLY mean is we can all look forward to another post where -- yet again -- you'll try to get the last word in.

Me, I can't wait.
Because I'm sure it'll be another rant that I can -- yet again -- debunk in 30 seconds flat.