View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

obinn will become famous soon enough

Here is my long, highly personal and slightly boring answer. I guess I'm just expressing myself for the sake of it as I think we all realise that the OP is suffering from minor embarrassment and mild self-disgust because he enjoys something that he was brought up to disapprove of. Looks like natural attraction is a stronger force that cultural prejudices!

Drugs, sex, relationships - we all grow up with ideas about these things without having experienced them ourselves. We have learnt, from family, peers, or the media, particular prejudices against certain things and against certain members of society, who are stigmatized. I think virtually everyone would agree with that as it seems self-evident.

Like many people, I have tried to flush those prejudices from my mind. I try to question everything I hear and reach a conclusion on my own. If I lack the experience to form a conclusion, I rely on a trustworthy source until I can attain that experience.

Strip away your prejudices and everyone is equal.

If everyone is equal, the question isn't why do some people like TS girls; the question is why doesn't everyone like TS girls?

Actually, the real question is why do many people actively dislike and ridicule TS girls? What have the girls done to deserve it except to simply be themselves?

I grew up being attracted to girls. Some TS girls look exactly like genetic girls, so I am attracted to them. That seems perfectly natural - only the prejudices of society make it seem otherwise. In my case, that's why a straight man can become a TS girl lover. It broadened my horizons; I woke up to myself. Now a TS girl doesn't have to look exactly like a genetic girl (with one obvious difference) to be attractive to me.

Why should I be turned off because TS girls have a penis? Penis' aren't disgusting - I have one!

For reasons I don't understand, I don't seem to be attracted to men, sexually. I like the idea of it, so I guess that in the right circumstances I could go all the way with a man. I hope so - I want to experience everything life has to offer.

I don't want to limit my experiences because of the prejudices of my society. Doing that would reinforce those prejudices, and I'd be disappointed with myself if I did that.

TS girls are individuals, so I'm not attracted to all just as I'm not attracted to all women. And it's not because they have or don't have a penis that I am attracted to someone.

Last edited by obinn; 01-01-2010 at 12:32 AM.