View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
i like the spoon idea. there's a good chance he/she won't do it though, if he/she does, then great, u are a rediculously gorgeous girl, and if u don't then, of course you will say something like "i don't have to prove anything, i am who i am!". lol whatever makes you sleep at night, and a large portion of this board will doubt you. but of course, it doesn't matter, it's just teh interwebz, shit like this happens all the time.
So why do some people think Sarah should have to prove who she is. No other girl on this site has ever been asked to prove that the pictures she posted are of herself.

To Sarah I would say disregard the doubters and don't answer them. You don't have to prove anything.