View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogryn1313 View Post
Well, there's the alway the chance someone online isn't who they claim to be.

It happens frequently on another site I have been a member of for two years. It's a high drama site with a lot of drama queens, and false user accounts are one of their games.

As for Sarah here, I'll give her the benefit of doubt. This site, seems to have a higher quality of people here.

Oh I'll bring it missy. I never shot a paintball gun in my life until a month ago. My stepbrother was bragging. See, he's off in AIT right now thinking he's a badass. And he may well be. So he points to the top of telephone pole some 40 feet away. There's a small green splatter on it. His pride shot. Oh he's the man ready to take on the terrorists alright.

Well, I'm a mountain boy. Guns are second nature. If it shoots, a hillbilly masters it. So I picked up his little gun. Didn't even bother to truly aim. One shot. I covered his little pride shot with my own paint. I said to him "yeah, that's a nice shot."

So it's on like a pot of neckbones. We'll see who's the best shot here.

Side note, you're a geek like me. Comics and all. Got any Conan titles? Ever heard of Warhammer 40k by any chance?