View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve got no choice now. I’ve got to fuck Shawn and I can’t protect her identity. This would normally be the most pleasurable experience I could ever imagine. It would even be more erotic, because we’re being watched, if it weren’t for the nefarious purpose of this.

I easily slide into Shawn’s bum. She’s so tight that the feeling in my cock is exquisite. I try to take my time and protect Shawn as much as possible, but I’m soon thrusting hard and fast into her. I feel Shawn reacting to my plunges. Both of us are soon moaning with pleasure. Shawn’s moans are muffled because of her gag, but it doesn’t stop her from pushing back against me every time I push into her.

It’s not long before I feel a pleasurable tingling that starts in my toes and quickly works its way up my legs. I’m close to coming, but instead I stop and pull out of Shawn. I start kissing her cute, little bottom. At the same time I manage to manoeuvre her around so that I’m between her and the camera.

Shawn starts wiggling her hips back and forth as I tongue and kiss her bum cheeks. She lifts her bum up to give me easier access. I slip a hand between her legs where I find her cock is rock hard and pointing straight up towards her tummy.

I can never resist taking care of a hard cock so I twist around so I’m on my back and between Shawn’s legs. I raise my head up enough to kiss the tip of her cock. I take the head of Shawn’s cock into my mouth and then pull back quickly making a loud popping sound as her cock is released from between my lips. I do this twice more and then take her full length all the way in my mouth to my throat.

I slide my mouth along Shawn’s cock going faster and faster. I love sucking cock and I especially love sucking Shawn’s cock. She quickly gets into the rhythm with me and soon starts fucking my mouth. I don’t realize it at first, but I’m moaning with pleasure. My own cock is throbbingly hard and bouncing around as it leaks pre-cum in a steady stream.

Shawn rams her cock into my mouth and holds it there. I feel her first blast of sperm hit the back of my throat. I swallow just in time to get three more big spurts. Shawn gives one more little push with her hips and then a couple of wiggles. I drain her cock until she slumps down on my face.

As Shawn’s cock slowly goes flaccid I hear the kidnappers talking. Obviously the camera has been turned off so maybe I’ve managed to shield Shawn from too much exposure. Just after Shawn’s cock slips out of my mouth I hear the female kidnapper addressing me.

“So you like to suck cock, do you, boyfriend,” she states more than asks. “Don’t try to deny it. I saw, or rather we all saw, how hard your cock was when you sucked off Princess.”

I lay still between Shawn’s legs, not wanting to move and give away any information.

“I think we’ll find out just how much you like sucking cock. You’re going to suck off all of us, boyfriend,” the boss says, “and Princess is going to watch.”