View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The woman’s cock is probably the biggest I had ever sucked and she definitely gave me the biggest load I’d ever had. As she rubs her cock over my face and against my lips I hope for a repeat encounter and especially as she’s going to let her burly assistant fuck me.

I get to my feet with the assistance of the woman and bend over as ordered. Two hands are placed on my hips and pull me backwards. I feel a cock against my hole and I push against it. The head slips in causing my own cock to spring out to its full, throbbing length. Another push from the burly guy and his cock slides all the way into me. This feels better than ever because I’m about to get fucked with five other people to watch.

I raise my head to see that Shawn has been tied to the rack by the other two kidnappers. It is in a position that allows Shawn to see everything that is happening to me and I can see everything that is happening to her. The kidnappers tie her so that she is bent over with her head just above waist level and through one of the holes. Her ankles had been secured to each bottom corner and her arms are tied to each side at head level leaving her open to be easily invaded. We look directly at each other.

The two kidnappers with Shawn shed both their pants and their t-shirts. They are making sure that she gets a good look at each one’s cock as they taunt Shawn about how they’re going to fuck her with their monster cocks. I have to bite back a smirk because from what I can see the kidnappers each have a cock that is average to below average size.

Shawn and I look into each other’s eyes. I try to give her a reassuring look. It seems to works as she relaxes a bit. Then she tenses up as the tattooed kidnapper says, “I wonder how tight her hole is.” Tattooed man grabs Shawn by her hips to line up his cock against her hole.

The shortest kidnapper goes around in front of Shawn and climbs up on the lowest bar of the rack. “She had better suck cock as good as boyfriend,” he says and then lets out a menacing laugh. He shoves his hips hard against the rack. “Suck it, princess, and you had better be good.”

Tattoos pushes his cock into Shawn causing her to groan. Shorty shoves his cock between Shawn’s lips. The scene must excite the burly guy because he starts fucking me hard and fast. It feels so good that I can’t stifle my moans of pleasure.

Then a flash of inspiration hits me. I’m going to pretend that it’s Shawn fucking me. “Oooh, yeah, fuck me, Shawn,” I moan. “That feels so good. You feel so good. Fuck me harder, princess. Ooooohhhh, yeah, fuck yeah.”

I can’t see Shawn because shorty is blocking the view, but I hope she catches on to what I’m doing.