View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I moaned softly as Shawn’s soft hands caressed my cock. I let out a low groan as I spurt a bit of cum onto her. That was absolutely incredible. My body is still tingling as I slowly work Shawn’s panties down her hips. I am anticipating what is about to be revealed, but I want to take my time to draw out the pleasure.

I nudge her panties a little lower. The tip of her cock is peeking out of the waistband. The sight is titillating. I let go of the waistband of Shawn’s panties, run my hands down her hips, and then slip them up her panty legs to caress her firm bottom. A quick flip of my hands outwards and I am once again holding onto the waistband, but this time from the inside. I tug Shawn’s panties and they slide down several centimetres.

Shawn’s cock is suddenly fully exposed. It’s bouncing, twitching, and throbbing. The sight is overwhelmingly erotic. I was going to wait before I touched her cock, but now I know that is impossible.

I quickly pull Shawn’s panties all the way down to her ankles and then pull my hands out. I cup her pretty, little bottom at the same time as I kiss the tip of her cock. I ease Shawn onto her back on the bed. My tongue flicks out to lick the tip of Shawn’s cock. I hear her moan encouragingly. I take the head of cock between my lips and suck on it releasing it with a loud pop. I do it again before taking most of her shaft into my mouth.

I take Shawn’s cock all the way into my mouth and then bob my head up and down a few times. My moans of pleasure are drowned out by Shawn’s sudden gasp as she squirts her hot cum into my mouth.

I hold my head still. It’s going to be a long night and I want to prolong Shawn’s and my pleasure. After her first squirt Shawn relaxes again. I pull my head up so that her cock slips out of my mouth and then kiss my way back up across her tummy to her beautiful breasts and then her lips.

As I settle my weight onto Shawn’s outstretched body my cock is poised against her entrance. I am about to push in when I think I hear a noise. I stop so that I can look around for the source of the sound. I don’t hear anything more so I look at Shawn to see if she also heard a sound. Her head is slightly cocked to one side, but I’m unsure if she heard what I did.