View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default A Long Walk (Part 2)

Continued from Part 1 above...

It’s crowded at Nicks but for you that’s no problem. You call the owner on your cell and then drive around back parking in a reserved spot. When we go in there is a cozy booth in back just like you promised.

We order dinner and I notice you don’t order any alcohol. I assumed you could get away with anything and it would have been OK if you had but you just say “If you want a drink it’s OK Andy. You can get wasted if you want. I’m driving. It’ll just make it easier to take advantage of you later anyway” you say laughing.

During dinner we sit on opposite sides. We talk some more and I have the feeling I might be right about earlier. You can’t possibly be faking this Cindy. You have no reason to. Then you order dessert saying “I thought we could share this Andy” then you move over to my side. You kiss me then gently put my hand on your thigh. “You know this day may have been the nicest I’ve ever spent with anyone.” This time when you kiss me your tongue is all over the inside of my mouth. I run my hand up your leg and stroke your cock through your shorts. You feel my chest and shoulders gradually moving down to my cock. It’s a good thing we are in a private booth. As we make out I whisper “I want you Cindy.”

Placing your hand on my cock you say “Want me to climb under the table and give you a blow job? I bet your girlfriends never did that here. Or we could just go back to my apartment.” Seeing me get out my debit card you say “Don’t worry about it. It’s on me baby.”

We get up and head out back to your car. You look over at me and not saying anything take my hand and kiss me.

It’s starting to get dark now and as soon as we get to your apartment we are all over each other. There is a trail of clothes on the floor leading into the bedroom. You look so beautiful in the setting sunlight coming in from the window. Of course we are both rock hard and without saying anything, you get down on your knees and proceed to suck me off. Jesus! I’ve never felt anything like that before. The way you use your tongue. The way you slide your mouth up and down my cock. Pausing, with my cock in your mouth, you look up and giggle softly. I can tell you are thinking “What the fuck do you take me for, Andy, an amateur?” and “You ain’t seen nothing yet baby.” I desperately want to cum but you know exactly how to control the pressure and speed to keep me on edge. Just when I think it can’t get any better you put your fingers inside my ass and massage my prostate. My precum is flowing and you use this to your advantage as you continue to suck and massage. This goes on for like ten minutes or more. I’m not sure I can stand it any longer but you seem to know exactly when the right moment is and then drive me over the edge. My legs almost give out and I have to hold onto you as I shoot my cum into your mouth. You don’t gag like I did the other day at your place. The feeling is indescribable. I have to sit down on the bed and then you jump onto my lap facing me.

“Fucking Christ, Cindy. I’m not even sure what to say. That was like an out of body experience. It’s gonna take a while to recover baby.”

“That’s OK Andy. I’m glad you liked it” you say giggling. “Take your time sweetie we’ve got all night.” Then you kiss me on the forehead and hold me tight against you.

Lying down we talk some more about what a great time we had today. You tell me a little about your classes and ask me a little more about what I teach. “Just relax baby. Whenever you’re ready we can go again.”

“I think I would be a dead man if you did that again, Cindy. I’ve never felt anything like that.”

“That’s so sweet Andy. I’ve got an idea, hope you like it…” I know you have something awesome in mind. My cock is already beginning to get hard again in anticipation. Noticing this you say “I’d better get ready then… if you want to wash up there’s a bathroom in there, Andy.”

When you come out you are totally naked except for a leather collar. You are carrying a bunch of scarves. Seeing this makes me fully hard again and ready to go. “Andy, I’d love to be tied over the bed and spanked. I just can’t trust too many people. But you can do anything you want to me.”

You lie face down over the edge of the bed and I tie your wrists to the bedposts with two of the scarves then, spreading your legs far apart, tie your ankles to the other bedposts. I tie them loosely so you could get out if you wanted. Noticing this you say “I see what you are doing baby. That’s sweet Andy but you can really tie me up if you want, I trust you.” So I tie you very tightly stretching you out so you can hardly move. “That’s much better” you say. “Fuck that feels good.”

I have tied you in such a way that your cock is pointed down tightly against the side of the mattress. In this position I can do anything to it. Also your ass is totally exposed. It’s not like we’ve never been together before but I’ve never seen your ass quite like that. Fuck, Cindy, you are so sexy. I am hard now and feel like I badly need to cum again. Moving to the other side you look up at me and smile. “My nose itches” you say. I brush your long blonde hair out of your face and rub your nose. “Ooooo… that feels so much better, thanks baby.”

I gently massage your gorgeous body with oil and run my hands up and down your long legs. Your arms, back, and shoulders look so muscular yet slender. I pause to kiss you then move to the other side of the bed. Your cock is very long and super hard. Ever so slowly I stroke and tease it. Kneeling, I lick the tip. Especially around and behind the head. You pull against your bonds and moan and say “Fuck Andy. That’s torture! God it feels so awesome…”

Kissing your ass I insert my fingers inside and gently massage your prostate. Then I give you a smack on your butt. “Geeze Andy what the fuck was that big guy? I thought you were gonna spank me?” you say giggling. So next time I do it a little harder. “Um… I know you can do better than that sweetie.” This time you gasp and say “Owww… that was much better. I like that…” I spank you until your ass is red then I carefully insert my finger in you and fuck you that way for a while. You are moaning and straining against your bonds. Then I enter you from behind, very gently at first, then gradually fucking you harder and harder. As your orgasm builds, your body tenses. You are very strong. It’s a good thing I tied the scarves tightly.

I hold off as long as I can and we both come at the same time. This time I’m not wearing a condom and I ejaculate inside you. I am sure you will pull out all the scarves. You cum all over the floor as you let out the loudest scream I’ve ever heard. Then “Oh God. Shit. Motherfucker. Fuck. Jesus. Damn. That feels so fucking good to have you cum inside me Andy.” Then you go totally limp on the bed. I can hear you let out a sigh. I return to the other side and you look up at me. Your hair is matted to your face. I kneel down and we kiss. I touch your face. You look up at me and say “Andy, if we can’t find anything else to build our relationship on, sex will be just fine.” Then at almost the exact same time we both say “I love you.” Laughing at our “timing” we kiss again, then I untie you.

Lying together in bed after, you say “I’ve had the greatest time of my life Andy. I don’t want this day to ever end.”

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-15-2017 at 07:59 PM.