View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
yes, nice thread B, I think alot of guys who are gung-ho to get down while watching videos have seconds thoughts afterwards. But the seed is planted...
Now I'm not saying I've ever sucked a dick, but if I had it would have been when I was very young and drunk and would have ended pretty quick with me coughing and spitting on all fours in the grass beside some vacant lot in the wee hours. If I ever do take "the plunge" it will be dedicated to a prostitute with a heart of Gold, Kathy, and her earth shaking, reality quaking ten megaton trips to nirvana. She was also the sweetest little girl you would ever meet.
My trouble would be the FACE of the guy I blew. It would have to be my face, most likely. You know what I mean. Or a trans-sexual so beautiful I would lose my mind. I would have to like the face or something like that, I don't know. If I could clone myself, that would be best, I think.

Well, the thing to remember lots and LOTS of TGs aren't really into having the bits sucked, touched, whatever. On the other hand, having it hidden from view during sex is pretty teadius as well.