View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default tutorials

Great. Thanks Ms Tranny Manners, I enjoyed that blow by blow tutorial (though not as much as the real thing).

I hope this is going to be a continuing series (I'm slightly surprised we've moved straight from "how to date a t-girl" to "going downtown", whatever happened to fore-play? Can we look forward to further instalments such as "entering by the back door" and "how to locate the light switch once inside"? And what about a 1 to 10 compendium of male + t-girl coupling positions and their pros and cons?

Regarding the missing 8 to 10 of oral, perhaps forum members can help out. Teabagging? Lightly dragging the teeth under the rim of the head? Hmm... maybe these fall into a later tutorial on advanced techniques rather than advice for first timers.

Two points re "downtown":
1) I think you are a bit dismissive about licking, it can have a very erotic effect as part of the build up and exciting anticipation, and as you say in 5 what's the rush?
2) In general it's the cliche - 'practice makes perfect'. Of course a guy sucking a penis for the first time is going to be hesitant, and if he has straight / gay issues then there may well be a mind fuck going on never mind the face fuck! Yes of course the 'just do to me what you like done to you' applies but most guys on the receiving end of a bj probably aren't busy analysing the moves so it's a whole other thing when they're the one who's got to get their mouth round it. So my two cents of advice for the girls - be patient and guide a newbie.

As ever, good to read your advice, thoughts, grumbles, etc. They say the presence of a woman has a civilising effect on a bunch of guys so we're lucky to have you on the forum.