View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

I guess I might be one of the “good guys.” I don’t know. You’ll have to ask around and read some of my older posts and decide for yourself. I left because of my dissatisfaction with the number of insulting, ignorant (often ungendering), and just plain stupid posts that were tolerated (newcomers responding to 5 year old threads without checking for example). And the number of people who fall for “merelypink” never ceases to amaze me. Until my account was closed I had over 1000 posts as “aw9725.” Tried to come back and found I couldn’t “re activate” my account so here I am under a different name.

My desire when I joined TLB way back in 2009 was originally to learn more and also meet a transwoman for a long term relationship and marriage. I am active in the LGBT community and have many gay and lesbian friends. Over the years I have developed friendships with both M2F and F2M transsexuals but have never been in a relationship. I consider myself “straight” but as you know human sexuality is so much more complicated than that. I related a story here about a possible “missed opportunity” from when I was in college. I’m sure you can find it if you are interested.

Somewhere along the way I met a very beautiful and wonderful ciswoman who shares my interest in LGBT issues and we were married in March 2011. I have remained active here on and off primarily due to friends like ila, smc, Fran, Bionca, Dauls, shadows (where did he go anyway?), the conquistador, and many others.

To anyone who is new here and looking for friends, here’s hoping you will stay.

Last edited by a9127; 07-25-2013 at 02:08 PM.