Thread: Sucking Cock
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Default Tlover - Scumbag!

Well I'm replying to this as you have raised some interesting points, also you seem to be jumping to some wrong conclusions about me, but you seem to do that quite a lot in your posts about other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88
Nothin wrong with being 100% monogomous Tlover.

Blue who said their was anything wrong with being 100% monogamous? it wasn't me.
I don't know your situation if you've got a partner or not, but if you are in a LONG TERM relationship and have remained 100% monogamous then I take my hat off to you and applaud you and anyone else who manages it, its a very laudable attribute, I wish I could manage it.
But I believe its fairly unusual, I personally know very few people in a long term relationship who have remind totally faithful to there partner, most people who you talk to will eventually admit to some sort of fling or a lest coming very near to one.

Quote:
You will find that more girls are attracted to you by having my mindset in that I am completely a 1 woman man (whether she has a cock or no) so they KNOW I won't cheat or be unfaithful.

Well I'm not sure bout that blue, ive went out with a girl who id been totally in love with and faithful to, she cheated on me, left me for a guy who was married and was a well known serial womaniser and treated his wife like dirt.
He attracted as lot of girls and wasnt particularly good looking ether.
Ever heard the Fraze “treat them mean, keep them keen”?
Fact is a lot of girls are attracted to bad boys, that's a lousy thing and maybe if I was a bad boy id attract a lot more girls, there have been times when ive been acting like a bastard and girls certainly seem more interested. But that's not my true nature.

Quote:
I don't really care if you have a GG girlfriend and look for a ladyboy at the same time, but if you find a ladyboy and are still with your girlfriend when you start a relationship with her, then that's something I truly despise.

Well you despise me if you want to, it a terrible thing to do, yes.
If I was totally in control of my feelings and desires, id never want to go with a ladyboy, id be totally devoted to my girlfriend and never cheat on her with anyone, but I'm not, who is?
If you read some of these posts a lot of the guys in it are with girlfriends, wife's or partners, some of them go with ladyboys, some desire it, some just want the fantasies, some want rid of that fantasies but feel they cant fight it, some are just plain confused and frightened about it.
I really think you are going to waste a lot of your time despising people on here and in life generally blue.
You can waste all your time and energy despising, loathing and even hateing me, but to be totally honest with you I don't really give a toss what you or anyone else thinks of me.

Now what's this bit in here for ?-

Quote:
I also loathe people who just see ladyboys as some sort of sexual fetish to conquer so that they can have some sort of notch on their belt. You have to realise that they may be a fetish to you, but they are real people with real emotions who need love just like you and me.

Just a sexual fetish to conquer for a notch on their belt!
I want an experience with a ladyboy because I desire them, I fantasize about them and admire them, just like I do girls.
I have never in my life wanted someone so I could get a notch on my belt, where did this crap come from.

So I want sex with a ladyboy with no strings attached, is that so bad?
It not like I'm going to leed her on saying I want marriage.
More than likely it will be with a working tgirl, if not ill make it clear I don't want a relationship, only sex, if she's ok with that, fine, if not I move on.
Sometimes people fancy each other and just want sex, nothing else, its not a crime Blue it happens all the time.
We are not all looking for love and monogamy all the time, not even ladyboys some just want sex some just want the money.

Quote:
Ask yourself this - would YOU be okay if you found out that she had cheated on you with a FTM TS, another woman, or even another man? No. You would end up calling her a whore, yelling your head off at her, maybe even slapping her, and you would dump her.

Don't be silly of course I wouldn't be ok with it, id be mortified, yelling yes, slapping NEVER!
Ive never slapped a woman in my life and never will, maybe id dump her mabey not.
I've been cheated on before as ive said, a couple of times, and it devastating, ive wasted my energy with hate eating me up inside and done stupid things and hurt a lot of people, its not good.
Eventually I came to realize they couldn't fight their feelings, they found someone who they found more attractive, or more in tune with or whatever, they never set out to hurt me, it just happens.
I come to terms with it, got over it and moved on and eventually even forgave them.
I realized they are only human, you cant fight your feelings, you cant always help falling for someone else.

Quote:
If you guys decide to cheat on your girlfriends that you supposedly love (which you obviously don't love her as you say or you wouldn't even consider cheating), they may or may not ever find out, but I hope in my deepest hearts that they would.

That's crap I do love her, I think I know my feeling better that you do.
Im doing a very bad thing if i cheat yes, but I really believe that people are not naturally monogamous, it just not a natural thing, people try very hard to do it but not that many really succeed,
Rising divorce figures show this to be true, a lot of marriages end because of unfaithful partners and just how many of the long term still married have been totally faithful, not that many I suspect.

Quote:
I believe in balance. Can't get without giving, and for every action is an opposing reaction. Sort of a natural karmic balance if you will. This being said, even if you don't get caught, you will still get a punishment for your adultery, even if it comes in the form of inconquerable guilt in your mind. It will eat away at you every day you think about how you have been unfaithful, and in my opinion your girlfriends deserve better

I agree totally with you here.
I always say what goes around comes around.
I have cheated on her with other girls.
When she was married she cheated on her husband, she might even cheat on me who knows, I wouldn't blame her and yes she dose deserve better.
Ive cheated on other girls in the past, girls have cheated on me, practically everyone I know has cheated on someone at some point.
I have guilt about all my cheating, but that's my problem not yours.

In the perfect world we would all fall in love with one person, skip off down the yellow brick road hand in hand to BlueRavens wonderland, where the love fairy would sprinkle us with her faithful love dust and we would all stay together forever and ever happily ever after.

Unfortunately we live in the real world were nothing is set in stone or totally back or white, people do bad things, have emotions they cant control, feelings they cant fight.
Everything's a little shady.

Tlover Aka – Scumbag.

Last edited by tlover; 02-27-2008 at 05:36 PM.