View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I guess my point is, that once I was reeled in by my transsexual lovers and friends I learned and felt that a penis is no longer a masculine thing. Yes, if placed on myself or Barack, but most certainly SO not when on Bionca, Fey, Gina and them all... then her penis becomes one of her most feminine attributes.

I remember a funny story, when I was with the sweet Natz... she was in a rather short skirt and I was in a restaurant with her lovingly carressing her... "Hank, don't make me embarrassed with a hard on when I have to go to the ladies' room" :-)

Those were, of course, wise words, but they also made it SO clear that NOTHING is hotter and more real and more feminine than your girl with a hard on! Because THEN you know, that you have it all and are with a true woman!

;-)

H