View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Liza S. will become famous soon enoughLiza S. will become famous soon enough
Default Daddy's sissy concubine-2. Scene 3.

Hi all
Here's "concubine" continue, the third scene.

I'm very pleased to follow my heroes through the game. They don't stop surprising and enjoy me and I feel that my dream (to draw my fetish fantasies) is realising.

P.S. If you find errors or uncorrect expressions in the text please let me know. I can't trust to my English, so I'm sure you will find. But I hope the story deserves to be readable, that's why I apply for your help.

P.P.S. I love silence and peace, but silence and vacuum in the thread confuse me.

There's a good question by e-mail about prequel (introduction) to the story, in other words, how the boy has been turned into desirable and naughty girl.

I thought about prequel but I still don't have any clear conception for it, or I have too much different conceptions of the story line...

So if it is interesting for you to tell your opinion about the transformation story, you're welcome. I suppose it will help me to clear up the story and combining your ideas and fantasies with mine and find an interesting conception.
I wouldn't like to make it in standard template like a plenty of such stories done...

P.P.P.S. Dudes from Ambient Design made a miracle, their new ArtRage version it's awesome. I offloaded a demo of ArtRage3 and lost my mind of realistic pencil, that's why the drawing style has been changed in the middle of the scene).
Attached Thumbnails
2dsc-sc3-01.jpg   2dsc-sc3-02.jpg   2dsc-sc3-03.jpg  

2dsc-sc3-04.jpg   2dsc-sc3-05.jpg   2dsc-sc3-06.jpg  

2dsc-sc3-07.jpg   2dsc-sc3-08.jpg  
Braceletes is my main fetish. I can loose my mind seeing a girl with steel or silver bracelets on her hands... Does anybody have the same fetish? Have you ever lost your mind watching a girl in handcuffs? Or with her hands tighten with a leather belt... Or wearing stylish clockwatches... Do you know where it comes from? Have you ever smell the rain, the humidity in the air? (c)